- Pick up and return of vehicles takes place from 9:30 am to 7:30 pm and LP from 11:30 am to 7:30 pm. The vehicles will be handed over in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu and Viljandi. At a customer-friendly location
- Outside office hours we cater for an extra charge. Extra charge from 20.- EUR, the exact amount depends on the time.
- You will need to bring your driving license, passport / ID card deposit (unless prepaid by transfer).
- We can only enter into a lease with a person who has a valid driving license and presents us with a driving license in his / her name at the beginning of the rental period. If, at the beginning of the rental period, your driving license becomes invalid, we will not be able to rent the car, nor will any advance payments be refunded
- The deposit is 100€ , required for both cash and transfer.
- The deductible of motor insurance is 400 € for passenger cars
- In the event of a technical breakdown of the vehicle, we will not be charged for the cost of the interruption of the trip (hotel bookings, continuation / return costs, etc.). If the technical failure is not due to customer negligence, the cost of bringing the car home will be borne by us. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance, including travel interruption protection, in which case your insurer will cover the cost of any interruption.
- If your driving license is issued outside the European Union, you may need an international driving license in addition to your national driving license to drive in Estonia. If you are not sure whether your national driving license is valid in Estonia or not, please let us know when booking your vehicle to avoid any further confusion. If your national driving license is not valid in Estonia and you do not have an international driving license, then unfortunately we cannot rent the vehicle to you.
- You can check if and under what conditions your driving license is valid in Estonia on the website of the Estonian Road Administration
- The car is handed over to the lessee with a full tank of fuel and must also be returned with a full tank of fuel
- Dry cleaning and interior cleaning are included in the rental price. If the vehicle needs to be dry-cleaned when returning it, the fee is 100.- EUR.
- Moving a vehicle across the state border of the Republic of Estonia is prohibited without the written permission of the lessor. VA Trailer.
- Penalties received during the lease period are also recoverable ex post
- It is forbidden to smoke and drink alcohol in the rental car. Failure to comply with the ban will result in a fine of 200.- EUR
- Payment for rental services shall be made prior to the commencement of the rental period, unless otherwise agreed beforehand
- The lessor has the right to refuse to rent the vehicle!
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. The Lease Agreement shall enter into force upon signature and shall terminate upon the return of the Vehicle at the place and time of return specified in the Agreement, unless there are claims. In the case of claims, however to settle claims
1.2. The rental day is 24 hours
1.3. Fuel is not included in the rental price. The Vehicle shall be handed over to the Lessee with a full tank of fuel and the Lessee shall be obliged to return the vehicle with a full tank of fuel.
1.4. It is prohibited to smoke or consume alcohol in the rental car. In case of non-compliance with this prohibition, the Lessor shall be entitled to a contractual penalty of EUR 200.-.
1.5. The Vehicle may only be used in the countries specified in the Contract. In case of violation of this clause the Lessor has the right to demand a contractual penalty of 1000EUR from the Lessee. Not applicable when renting a trailer.
- RENTAL RIGHTS
2.1. The Lessee shall be entitled to the income (benefit) from the use of the Vehicle
2.2. If the Lessee disagrees with the claim or the amount of the claim made by the Lessor, he shall have the right to bring an action within 30 days of the date of receipt of the claim.
Action failure to submit within the time limit shall be construed as acceptance of the claim in its entirety and any subsequent claims by the Lessee shall not be taken into consideration.
2.3. The Lessee has the right to return the car without washing. In case that the Lessee exercises his right to return the car without washing, the Lessor shall be entitled to submit to the Lessee
within twenty-four (24) hours of returning the vehicle, claims of car damage
- LESSEE OBLIGATIONS
3.1. If the rent is not paid on time, the Lessee shall pay a fine of 1% per day of the outstanding amount.
3.2. The Lessee is obliged to inspect the Vehicle before putting it into use, to make sure it is fit and in good condition, and to make a relevant note on the Rental Agreement. Signature contract means no claims.
3.3. The Lessee undertakes to use the Vehicle in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and good practice.
3.4. The Lessee is obliged to take good care of the Vehicle and to eliminate any deficiencies arising from the LOA § 345 subsection. 1 (bear the cost).
3.5. The Lessee is obliged not to use the Vehicle: for illegal activities or for illegal purposes, as well as for towing, racing, training, etc.
Otherwise, the Lessor shall be entitled to claim from the Lessee a contractual penalty of EUR 1000 and compensation for the damage caused.
3.6. The Lessee is obliged to use the Vehicle only on roads which are roads within the meaning of the Building Act.
3.7. The Lessee is obliged not to give the Vehicle to a third party for use except with the other driver named in this contract.
3.8. The Lessee or other driver is obliged to make sure that the Vehicle is in good technical condition before each ride and to monitor the vehicle's technical condition while driving.
In case of technical failure stop driving until the fault is corrected. The lessee is responsible for checking the presence of oils and other fluids in the systems. In case of damage to the vehicle the lack or absence of oils or other fluids in the system, all costs related to vehicle repair are borne by the lessee.
3.9. The Renter is obliged to refuel the Vehicle only with high-quality motor fuel intended for the Vehicle. Damages caused by poor quality fuel shall be borne by the Renter.
3.10. The Lessee shall make every effort to prevent any loss to the Lessor or any third party.
3.11. In case of Traffic accident, theft, vandalism, etc., the Lessee shall immediately inform the Lessor of the incident. When it comes to a situation where the Renter has a legal obligation, he has to inform the rescue service or the police, the lessee is obliged to do so.
3.12. The Lessee is obliged to return the Vehicle at the agreed place at the end of the rental period specified in the contract. The vehicle must not be abandoned. If The vehicle is not returned on time, the Lessee shall pay the rent at the rate of three times higher for the delayed time, and the Lessee shall be liable for the delay the financial loss suffered by the lessor as a result of the delay.
3.13. In case of damage to the Lessor and / or third parties, or loss of any documents or items, the Lessee or the other driver shall be obliged provide the Lessor with a written explanation of what happened not later than within 24 hours.
Unless otherwise provided in writing, this may be provided to the Lessor by e-mail address with a digital signature of the statement provided in the contract
3.14. If the Vehicle interior needs dry cleaning upon return, the Renter will be charged 100.- EUR free of charge for dry cleaning
3.15. The Lessee shall, upon the request of the Lessor, promptly pay any and all financial claims and obligations under this Agreement. No immediate financial claims suspend or impede the handling of a misdemeanor, criminal or insured event. Payment of any damages does not release the Renter from the rent payment for the days when the amount of the injury was clarified and the situation prior to the occurrence of the injury was restored.
- LESSEE'S LIABILITY
4.1. The Lessee shall bear the losses arising from a traffic accident or illegal behavior of a third party to the extent not covered by the insurance (including the deductible). .
Deductible the amount is stated on the lease. If the insurance company refuses to pay the insurance indemnity or if there is no loss event. In case of an insured event, the Lessee shall indemnify the Leasing Company for any losses incurred
4.2. The Lessee shall be fully responsible for all details and accessories lost or replaced on the Vehicle.
4.3. If the Vehicle is damaged by itself or by third parties, the Lessee will suffer damage.
4.4. If the Lessee or another driver has intentionally caused damage to the Lessor or to a third party by his act, the Lessee shall bear the entire loss.
4.5. The Lessee shall bear the full cost of any damage caused by the Vehicle being driven while intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol, fatigue or the influence of any narcotic substance.
4.6. If the Lessee hands over the Vehicle to a third party, the Lessee shall bear the full cost of any damage caused to the Lessor or third parties.
4.7. If the Vehicle is stolen, stolen or robbed, the Lessee's deductible shall be 20% of the full value of the Rental Vehicle plus two months' rent if the Lessee returns the Lessor
Vehicle documents, keys and anti-theft alarm system. If the Lessee does not return the Vehicle's documents, alarm system and keys to the Lessor in the case specified in this clause, The Lessee is responsible for the full value of the Vehicle and undertakes to compensate the Lessor for any damage caused. If the Vehicle has left the Lessee's possession by fraud, the lessee is liable to the Lessor to the full value of the Vehicle plus two months' rent.
4.8. The Lessee is obliged to pay rent for 1 day for repair = 1 day for the use of the Vehicle, but for the time spent on the repair of the vehicle (damage).
not more than 30 days ago.
4.9. Damages caused by poor quality fuel shall be borne by the Lessee
4.10. The Lessee shall reimburse the cost to the Lessor for any lost or damaged vehicle documents, keys and flat tire and
/ or rim or for returning a defective Vehicle.
4.11. Upon returning the vehicle with a fuel tank that is not completely filled with the fuel intended for the vehicle, the Lessee shall pay a refueling fee of 15.- EUR plus the cost of the missing fuel.
4.12. In case of abandonment of the Vehicle, the Lessee shall pay the Lessor a penalty in the amount of the Vehicle's cost.
4.13. The Lessee shall be liable for any fines and claims and any contractual penalties for any violation of the law arising out of the use of the Property
and the applicable price lists of the Lessor. Parking charges not notified to the Lessor will subsequently be charged twice.
4.14. If the Lessee is involved in a Traffic Accident with the Vehicle which causes the Lessor's insurance risk to increase, the Lessee
shall be charged additional liquidated damages for 150 EUR.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE LESSOR
5.1. The Lessor undertakes to hand over the Vehicle to the Lessee at the time and place specified in the Contract.
5.2. The Lessor undertakes to perform the contract in good faith.
5.3. The Lessor shall undertake regular maintenance of the Vehicle.
- RIGHTS OF THE LESSOR
6.1. The Lessor shall have the right to demand a deposit.
6.2. The Lessor shall have the right to inspect the condition of the Vehicle and its maintenance.
6.3. The Lessor shall have the right to monitor the movement and use of the vehicle using the on-board monitoring device.
6.4. The Lessor shall determine the location, terms and extent of the repair of the Vehicle regardless of the location of the Vehicle.
6.5. The Lessor shall have the right to refuse to rent the Vehicle, terminate the Rental Agreement and demand immediate return of the Vehicle if the Lessee or another driver raises any doubt.
The terms of the Rental Agreement, does not manage the Rental Vehicle, has provided false information upon entering into the Rental Agreement, uses the Vehicle for malicious purposes. For this purpose, the Lessor has been misled or other circumstances may arise which may endanger the interests of the Vehicle or the Lessor.
6.6. Damage caused by vehicle breakdown and other damages (accident, cancellation or interruption of travel, damage due to work or other obligations).
Between the Lessee or another driver and a third party) shall not be subject to a lease by the Lessor. These costs are borne by the Lessee and are a rental risk.
7. DATA PROCESSING
7.1. The Lessee agrees to provide the following personal information disclosed to Rent123 by him / her: name, personal identification code, date and amount of the occurrence and termination of the payment default
Krediidiinfo AS and authorizes the processing of the listed data in the payment default register maintained by Krediidiinfo AS when making a credit decision.
7.2. The right to transfer the Lessee's data to Krediidiinfo AS arises if the Lessee has failed to fulfill the financial obligation under this Agreement.